Home Page
 OTG

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

McIlrath Traded to Florida for Kampfer & Pick
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [35 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Rangers -> Winter Is ComingMessage format

mpcelo45
Posted 2016-11-18 8:55 AM (#665347 - in reply to #665337)
Subject: Re: McIlrath Traded to Florida for Kampfer & Pick

All-Star

I would have to say that aside from Ekblad goal he was one of the worst out theree....the goal on McIlrath was bad but cant really blame the goal on him, the puck slid off of his stick as he was going to pass. Plus the kid is in a new system.

I cant judge him in Fla by one game.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Mandar
Posted 2016-11-18 9:55 AM (#665350 - in reply to #665347)

MVP

mpcelo45 - 2016-11-18 10:55 AM

I would have to say that aside from Ekblad goal he was one of the worst out theree....the goal on McIlrath was bad but cant really blame the goal on him, the puck slid off of his stick as he was going to pass. Plus the kid is in a new system.

Sooooooooooooo.....he has the puck.....he flubs a pass that goes right to JVR, who then takes two strides then scores. The blame isn't on him for passing the puck directly to JVR? A new system is to blame where he was atrocious in his own zone....a new system is to blame where he didn't clear anyone from in front...and the Leafs were skating circles around him?

Can't really blame that goal on him? You are seriously delusional.
concust
Posted 2016-11-18 10:16 AM (#665352 - in reply to #665337)

Legend

Mandar - 2016-11-17 8:24 PM

Not sure if any of you are able to watch the Leafs/Panthers game tonight.....but McIlrath has been spectacularly awful (not a great effort all around from Florida either). I don't hate the guy, but my point was always that his skill set wasn't conducive to the current game played in the NHL.

I, like the rest of South Florida, avoid Panthers games whenever possible.
concust
Posted 2016-11-18 10:53 AM (#665354 - in reply to #665350)

Legend

Mandar - 2016-11-18 10:55 AM

Sooooooooooooo.....he has the puck.....he flubs a pass that goes right to JVR, who then takes two strides then scores. The blame isn't on him for passing the puck directly to JVR? A new system is to blame where he was atrocious in his own zone....a new system is to blame where he didn't clear anyone from in front...and the Leafs were skating circles around him?

It was a bad giveaway for sure... Reimer also gave up a bad goal there. Slid off the stick or not, a cross ice pass in that situation is not the right play.

Still I wish him the best. He always did his best here and never blamed anyone else for his situation, although in my personal opinion he probably had a right not vent a little bit.
mpcelo45
Posted 2016-11-19 4:39 PM (#665392 - in reply to #665350)

All-Star

Mandar - 2016-11-18 11:55 AM

So now all the McIlrath haters are coming out after one game and a flub pass to crucify him....how many times have Girardi and Staal scored on our own goals. Florida in general played awful, but all you saw was McIlrath. Come out once he has multiple games like this.

Mandar
Posted 2016-11-19 10:51 PM (#665393 - in reply to #665392)

MVP

mpcelo45 - 2016-11-19 6:39 PM

Mandar - 2016-11-18 11:55 AM

So now all the McIlrath haters are coming out after one game and a flub pass to crucify him....how many times have Girardi and Staal scored on our own goals. Florida in general played awful, but all you saw was McIlrath. Come out once he has multiple games like this.

Now this is hilarious.....albeit untrue. I'm assuming you didn't see the game, as the flubbed pass wasn't the sole item of his awful play during the game....

But maybe you are right...maybe its only gonna be one game that he is awful. I guess we will find out the next time he plays.....whenever that will be, since he has been a healthy scratch since then. But I guess he didn't earn being scratched for Florida, you know since AV hates him, he was mishandled, he's better than Girardi and Staal, he puts fear into anyone around him, he makes a good outlet pass, yada yada yada......
PV29
Posted 2016-12-14 6:09 PM (#665902 - in reply to #665075)

Legend

Scored a goal last night, plus two fights. And the coach didn't bench him.
ej17
Posted 2016-12-15 6:08 AM (#665910 - in reply to #665902)

All-Star

PV29 - 2016-12-14 8:09 PM

Scored a goal last night, plus two fights. And the coach didn't bench him.

But he will the next night,,,,and the next night,,,,and the next night
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [35 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2018 PD9 Software