Home Page
 OTG

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Mark Pavelich
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [35 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   OTG Forums -> First ImpressionsMessage format

Pierre_Pdare
Posted 2019-12-08 5:00 PM (#730330)
Subject: Mark Pavelich

MVP

Sad story

https://www.espn.com/nhl/story/_/id/28227894/judge-orders-miracle-ic...
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Andy Bathgate
Posted 2019-12-08 6:16 PM (#730334 - in reply to #730330)
Subject: Re: Mark Pavelich

Legend

Today, Barry Beck posted this on his Facebook... Beck has been very perplexed and concerned about his old teammate and has posted a few things on this matter.

“I spoke with Mark Pavelich yesterday who’s been detained in a Psychiatric Facility outside of Minneapolis. We spoke for over an hour on a communal phone. I first told him “I miss you Pav” before carrying on with our conversation. I then asked him “Is it like One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest in there?” He laughed and said “well it can be at times.””So which character are you?”I asked. “Jack Nicholson” he said. “No,No, No your Danny Devito!” I told him. We had a big laugh and that’s what I wanted to do. Just put a smile on his face.
The conversation was lighthearted in the beginning and over the next 90 minutes we discussed his case. He sounded better than I thought he would and I think it was good for him to talk with an old friend. The reality is he could be on the move once again to another facility. We did talk about the nuts and bolts of his case that I will further discuss with his sister Jean. It was Pav I was talking to not some deranged criminal. He was coherent and seemed to have his wits about him.

He does understand the seriousness of his case but was he misrepresented in the court hearings? Right now he has to go along with the program and it could take some time. I told him “You have a lot of support on the outside from around the world..especially former Olympic and Ranger teammates. Then you have the fans. Ranger fans miss you and wish you the best in your recovery” He wanted to say thank you for everyone’s support. When he had said that our call was be monitored I told him “I better get the birthday cake with the hacksaw blade in the middle I sent, back from Federal Express!”

It will take time to sort things out but something didn’t seem right with his case. His lawyer would not let him speak at the hearing. Pav definitely wants his side of the story told.

I told him for now just concentrate on getting well. He is defiant and I could not help but admire him for that. He must follow the proceedings and work on his mental state with the right therapist. It will take some time.

“We are going to build a ranch for both players and animals that suffer daily. Bring them together to help in both’s recovery” He liked that idea and wants to be involved. I said “You have to be involved because it’s called The Mark Pavelich Foundation!” “Count me in” he replied. They are initial steps in recovery..small steps but left us both with hope. Mark again wanted to thank everyone for their support..Ranger fans are close to his heart as he was proud to wear the Ranger colours! I told him that I loved him and will help in anyway I can. We then said our goodbyes as he now has a goal and is motivated to mend relationships and get well.

God bless him on his road to recovery.”

Andy Bathgate
Posted 2019-12-09 12:57 PM (#730371 - in reply to #730330)

Legend

From Barry BecK

‘’ Saturday morning in Hong Kong means early hockey practice at Dragon Center with the roller coaster on the ceiling .

I spoke to Mark Pavelich’s 87 year old mother yesterday and reassured her Mark has a lot of support from former teammates and fans around the world. She seemed relieved as we continued to talk about Mark for the next 20 minutes. She said “ I just want to make it one more year to see Mark released” We said our emotional goodbyes and promised her that we’ll see that Mark gets proper treatment on the road to recovery.

A lot of people asked me “what can we do to help?”

I think the NY Rangers should do a video presentation at MSG on the jumbotron about Pavs career and wish him a speedy recovery. They have former players who have left the team to seek more money and have videos of them. Isn’t this just as important?
They should also have Marks sister Jean fly in for the presentation.
The Rangers could take this opportunity to set a benchmark for other teams to follow.

It would be a very classy act on their part!

Mark, his mother and sister Jean,thank you for your support! ??”

Andy Bathgate
Posted 2019-12-17 7:23 PM (#730562 - in reply to #730330)

Legend

If you wanna send Mark a holiday card or some words of encouragement... here’s the address, 2100 Sheppard DR. St Peter, MN, 56082

Rranger
Posted 2019-12-17 9:19 PM (#730563 - in reply to #730330)

MVP

He was a good honest Ranger player.
Andy Bathgate
Posted 2019-12-18 9:40 PM (#730568 - in reply to #730563)

Legend

Rranger - 2019-12-17 11:19 PM

Yes he was! And he’s still a great honest person, with concussion problems and in need of major help!
Rranger
Posted 2019-12-19 7:18 AM (#730569 - in reply to #730568)

MVP

Andy Bathgate - 2019-12-18 8:40 PM

Rranger - 2019-12-17 11:19 PM

Yes he was! And he’s still a great honest person, with concussion problems and in need of major help!

Hopefully he can get through it and enjoy life.
Andy Bathgate
Posted 2020-01-20 9:21 PM (#731365 - in reply to #730330)

Legend

Barry Becks update from Facebook...

Just got off the phone with Mark Pavelich. I’m very concerned now. He admits to having two bad concussions but does not believe he has any form of mental illness.

I’m trying to put all the pieces together and there are parts missing for me.

There was a hunting accident in high school that was very traumatic for Mark plus the death of Jeans best friend at her stag party in a car accident.
He went on to play college hockey and then win the gold medal in Lake Placid after those events. He then signed with the Rangers and was a formidable scoring machine while he was in NYC. He had another bad concussion with the Rangers before leaving the team 4 years later.

Then the story takes some twists and turns.
Mark lost his wife in an accident at their house. She was on the back balcony to get better phone reception and slipped and fell to her death.
Mark who was in his bedroom at the time ran for help but it was too late.

He was obviously traumatised by his wife’s death. Jean also lost her husband around the same time so they both supported one another as they did after the hunting accident.
He never received any professional care or therapy after his wife’s death. Jean is a very strong women and thought they could get through it. She has always been there for Mark as she is now.

There are some other incidents documented in the past five years with Mark. As Mark is a local hero the sheriff may have been a little soft with him.

He has new lawyers now and the Alumni Association are trying to help before the hearing Feb.11. Mark will sit down with the lawyers and go through their options. He’s very confident he will be released.

I’ve been told that if he does not want to seek treatment then he will most likely stay in the unit where he is now detained and that could be for a long time. He doesn’t believe it will happen but I had to be candid with him.
I hope the lawyers will discuss all options for him.
I think he needs help but he’s adamant about the way he feels.

Many families deal with tragic situations daily as for most it’s a part of life. Marks had a lot to deal with maybe that’s why he’s so reserved.

For me I’m missing a lot of the story. Maybe I’m caught up in it all and can’t see through the smoke.
Mark agreed to listen to the lawyers and go from there. If he wants out of where he is then it will be up to the lawyers to convince him. No one else.

He did express his thanks to author George Grimm who sent Mark a few books he wrote on the 70’s Rangers. He likes the stories on Emile Francis playing goal with a catchers mit sewn into his glove. The other stories players talked about especially during that era. They were tough dudes and were unlucky not to win a cup but you can attribute that to Bobby Orr!

So it’s wait for the lawyers now and see if they can pull a cat out of the bag.

Chinese New Year is coming this week so “Kung Hei Fat Choi” to everyone in the year of the rat. I hope for an update but the NHL all star weekend will also be happening. That means the lawyers meeting could be the following week.

Somethings missing for me on why Mark won’t comply so far. Could it be the other detainees pulling him in opposite directions and feeding him info. Or maybe he does believe he doesn’t have a problem with mental illness. That’s why there are intervention teams.

I hope it’s not too late or the screws will be tightened if he remains detained after the hearing. I don’t think that’s a road he wants to go down.

Mark Pavelich a NY Ranger and American hero.
Mjolnir
Posted 2020-01-21 7:29 AM (#731366 - in reply to #731365)

Legend

Thanks for the post, Andy.....enlightening and sad at the same time.
Av-merican
Posted 2020-01-21 9:22 AM (#731367 - in reply to #730330)

All-Star

Oof...that's horrible.
Andy Bathgate
Posted 2020-01-22 11:52 AM (#731408 - in reply to #731366)

Legend

Mjolnir - 2020-01-21 9:29 AM

Thanks for the post, Andy.....enlightening and sad at the same time.

Yes it’s heart wrenching... Beck post on Facebook almost everyday of their conversations. Very sad.

Andy Bathgate
Posted 2020-02-23 2:43 PM (#732248 - in reply to #730330)

Legend

Becks update on Mark Pavelich

“Watched an update on fb of Rangers mom’s road trip and thought that was very cool!
Great idea to show the moms love but also what goes on behind the scenes and have them take part. Will they have dad’s trip too??

Talked with Mark Pavelich yesterday. His sister Jean had brought him his fathers old guitar and strings. He was excited to get it.
When I talk with him he does not sound like a guy that should be in this kind of a facility. He seems to know this system well now and the doctors seem baffled by it.
The Alumni Association continues to support Mark which we appreciate.
We are hopeful of his upcoming hearing.

Marks Olympic teammates are very supportive of him as it nears their 40th anniversary. It will be a tough time for Pav so we will check on him regularly.
We both like to tell a lot of hockey stories as players often do. It keeps the memories alive and close to your heart.
Pav was such a creative player and gifted in the fundamentals of hockey. Some elements you only learn by playing thousands of hours.
Being creative is the brain processing info at high speed..a natural reaction. Mark had all of that and then some.

Most players have some kind of disorder me included. Can’t help it in a full contact sport where you get your bell rung.

It started before Mark but hope it ends with the Ranch.
Jean messaged me as we were able to reach our gofundme page goal! Great news and thank you to everyone for their heartfelt support. Can’t achieve it without the help of family, friends and the fans!

Mark, Jean, Clint Malarchuck, Tom Gorence, Dave Silk and I would also like to thank the players that were initially involved. We needed their support to get it all started.
Mental health assistance is a goal that we can reach. Mark would like that. At the end of our conversation we never forget to say that we love each other. He’s more worried about me in Hong Kong than himself.

Please keep him in your thoughts as he thanks everyone for their support.
We look forward to the hearing.

Mark Pavelich a N.Y. Ranger and American Hero.
Andy Bathgate
Posted 2020-03-02 8:54 PM (#732833 - in reply to #730330)

Legend

From Beck 2/2/20

When I talked with Mark Pavelich on his birthday he was in good spirits. There was quite the racquet in the background as it nears the weekend. I think everyone gets a little frustrated in the facility.
He continuously mentions George Grimm who has authored books on the Rangers.
We like to talk about other players and their different styles. We don’t have hours but we could do it every day.

Pav mentioned that Nicky Fotiu had called and that meant a lot to him. It was very kind and respectful of Nick to call. We talked how Nicky was always wanting to pull pranks and practical jokes so sometimes we had to turn the tables but you had to fear the explosion later after he found out.
On one occasion he wore a red and white checkered shirt to practice. He loved that shirt and couldn’t stop talking about it. After Nick went on the ice we took a card table from the back room and draped his shirt over the table to look like a table cloth at an Italian restaurant. We set up plate settings and a couple of wine glasses in front of his stall even with candles. It was perfect. When we came in after practice Nicky went ballistic when he saw his shirt on the table..First he grabbed Doogs then looked for any one else that was close to him. “I’ll get you bastards back” in his Staten Island accent and we knew he would.
The pranks were never ending. It’s what makes it fun to be around the team..no one was excluded!
Players calling or some of his USA teammates visiting gives Mark hope.

He receives many cards, gifts and shares chocolates with the other detainees.
He’s a legend in there but must always remain vigilant.

He also received his nameplate over his Ranger stall that reads Mark Pavelich that was sent by Pete Gianatiempo. A special thanks to Pete.

We don’t discuss his hearing or lawyers as there’s no need right now. Everything will take care of itself as there is already a high level of anxiety in Minnesota and Hong Kong.

We always say we love each other as we never know if one day we will meet.

Mark, his sister Jean, Marks mother, others and myself look forward to that day!

Mark Pavelich a N.Y. Ranger and an American Hero.
Andy Bathgate
Posted 2020-03-09 8:28 AM (#733126 - in reply to #730330)

Legend

From Barry Beck on Mark...

Had two conversations with Mark Pavelich yesterday in the morning and at night.
Forgot about the one in the morning so I will surely be a member of The Ranch. Just depends on weather it will be as a worker or patient?????
I sort of forget the morning dialogue as I was excited to hear of the Rangers Mika Zibanejad’s 5 goal performance and the winner in overtime. He’s a leader and performing at the level where he needs to be if the Rangers are to make the playoffs.

When I told Pav of Mika’s 5 goals he got a little excited too since it’s been 37 years since Mark did it. We both think that because of Mika’s emotional performance that the Rangers will not only make the playoffs but can have a deep run. If they can improve defensively in the remaining games then they have just as good a chance as anyone else but will need other players to raise their level to that of Mika’s and the Breadman.
Although their two Russian goalies are excellent we believe other factors are yet to come. Pav and I both think Henrik Lundquist will get his chance to become a game breaker in the playoffs. You must have hot goaltending and then some under lying incidents that changes the momentum.

I asked Mark about his 5 goals as he was the first American player to do so back in 1983 vs Hartford. Don Murdoch was the first Ranger to score 5 goals vs Minnesota back in 1976. I was teammates with both of them and Doc was more of a natural goal scorer where Mark was a gifted creative playmaker.
“I don’t remember any of them” he said with a laugh but then elaborated on the game. “ I remember the hats after the 3rd goal” as they had to stop play and clean the ice. Mark always felt it was disrespectful to show up the other team.
He scored his 5th goal only 11 seconds after his 4th goal. He had plenty of time to score his 6th in the 3rd period to break the record set by Donny only a few years prior but just missed on a few chances.

He was only 5’7” so look at the
accomplishment.
The game has changed now into an entertainment buisness where players are all over social media and can have their own brand. Lots of additional money to made besides their contracts even for former players that still have to make a living.

It would have been the farthest thing from Pav’s mind. I was reminded by a friends post James Rendfeld that I also scored in the game and told Pav. “Oh yea I think I got an assist on your goal” he said before the phone went silent and we both started laughing!
He remembers all 5 goals but won’t even tell me.
Herb Brooks was our coach then and Pav was concerned that Herb might get angry if he scored too many goals after his 3rd. Herb was all about the team and Pav was aware of that.

Herb was already a Minnesota coaching legend before the 1980 “Miracle on Ice”and Mark looked up to Herb as both are Minnesota natives.
After his 5th when he came back to the bench Mark was congratulated and we all agreed to try and get him his 6th goal. Mark said
he looked at Herb, Herb looked back, shook his head and with just his eyes Mark new Herb was very proud of him and amazed to witness another one of Marks outstanding performances. Mark loved Herb. You may hear different but I know he loved him and so did a lot of other players including me. Mark will tell you the same.

To me Mika Zibanejad’s performance was a sign for Mark. I know Mika wasn’t thinking of Mark that night before the game but maybe after the game he might have heard Marks name.
Mika knows that it was a special night for him, the whole Rangers Organization and fans. The same way it was for Mark and Donny Murdoch.

Mark has his guitar in the St. Peter facility and jams with one of the female staff there. ????I guess he knows the system pretty good. Music is the soul and it keeps Pav moving forward.
I told him he should write a song called “5 Goals” while he’s being detained. An R and B Blues riff. “ Maybe I can” he said. He can do it as he’s got more of a positive vibe about him now. I still worry every day on where he is but I think he’s going to make it.
He may not like it but even Mark may have his own brand one day!!?????????

The one thing that I can say is that we both remember to say we love each other before our goodbyes. That is more important to us than any stories.??

5 goals in one game “Wow”!! Doc, Pav and Mika.

Mark Pavelich a N.Y. Ranger and an American Hero.
Andy Bathgate
Posted 2020-04-09 10:31 PM (#733336 - in reply to #730330)

Legend

From Beck...

An update on Mark Pavelich.

God Bless to all the front line workers that put their lives at risk to help those combating covid-19.

Talked with Mark today and asked him “well how goes the cuckoos nest?” It always breaks the ice no matter how many times you say it!

We discussed the virus as he’s in detention. There doesn’t seem to be a lot of thought or educating the detainees on the virus except for washing your hands. No face masks,sanitisers, gloves etc.

High risk for a breakout and I don’t mean climbing the walls although Pav is getting near that point.
Earlier Pav had talked with his long time fishing buddy and hockey trainer Joe Devenney. Joe worked for years at the Garden helping the opposing teams. He was always friendly with the Ranger players and Mark and Joe have been friends and fishing buddies for 35 years. Lots of stories between those two.

Joe’s one of the people that knows Mark the best. When you’re fishing you have a lot of time to talk. Joe’s insight would be of great significance in Mark’s case.

Marks evaluation is scheduled for tomorrow. He hopes there’s no delay but who knows with the virus lurking.
He’s been cooperating with evaluators and has been put on medication for delusional thoughts.
I asked “how’s the inmates been treating you? Any problems?” He replied “everything’s normal.” “What’s that mean?” I asked.
“Total Insanity” he said and then repeated it.
“Hey that’s another song you can write” I told him. He laughed and said he’ll have a whole album by the time he gets out.

“I like Total Insanity.. you should run with that one!”
He plays his guitar a couple of hours each day. Music heals the soul and his has been wounded for a long time. “It’s never too late to heal” I told him. Just play what you feel. Security gives him an empty room to play in that he says has great acoustics. They wait outside the door and he can hear them barely tapping their feet. I love it!!

The evaluation is important as it should hopefully pave the way for him to be released to a proper facility. He’s apprehensive about tomorrow. “You’ll be alright” I told him. “ You got a lot of people praying for you.”
Pav understands that and thanks everyone. He feels lucky compared to the other detainees plights.

I asked him “So when you get out what’s the first meal you want?” Without hesitation he said” a gallon of Haagen- Dazs vanilla!”
“Why vanilla?” I asked. “ My dogs can’t eat double chocolate like I can so I share the vanilla with them.” ??

He’s still getting mail and gifts sent to him. “A lot of beef jerky!” he said.
He misses his freedom but is coming to terms with the process. He thanks the NHL Alumni Association for their support and countless others.

Marks a good man who’s been knocked down.
He knows it’s time for him to get up and face the man.
We all have to do it. Some more than others but you have to keep getting up! Every time!
Only then will you trust yourself.

I told him I loved him and he said he loved me before we hung up.

“Total Insanity” on the shelves soon!

Mark Pavelich a N.Y. Ranger and an American hero.
Andy Bathgate
Posted 2020-04-22 9:35 AM (#733365 - in reply to #730330)

Legend

Written by Barry Beck:

Mark Pavelich update:

I talked with Mark via phone yesterday. Another detainee answered the call and said Mark was busy.
I replied “I’m calling long distance from China.”
I could hear him drop the phone and immediately yell to the others that China was calling for Mark. That got everyone’s attention! Seems to be that way now.

Mark answered and before I could say anything he said “I’m going cuckoo in here Bubba!” I understand his frustration as the hearing has been put on hold to a later date.

Mark thinks it will be in May but I have a feeling that this could be a drawn out affair. Not going to help his state of mind as I have not discussed how long it will be. I just try and be positive and tell him no matter how long it takes he must remain strong. Sometimes he just doesn’t want to hear the same damn questions so I change the subject.

We discussed the possibility of him writing a book about his life and the fact that it would help him to be more engaging and could help millions of others that suffer from mental health disorders.
Once again that’s 1 - 4 people from the the USA mental health association.

If you have 20,000 at MSG for a game that’s 5,000 people who need help. Those are big numbers. Right now we’re concentrating on Mark but where does that leave all the former NHL players from North America and Europe which seems to have been forgotten.

The NHL Alumni Association lead by Glen Healy are doing the best they can but those are high numbers and do they have the resources they need?

Mark is a private person and he’d like to keep it that way. I’m going to keep trying to break the wall down brick by brick. I think he owes it to himself to set the story straight.

The ups and downs of an American hero. To the top of the mountain and then the long fall down. I’ve been there I know what it’s like. I was no American hero but I climbed a few mountains and there’s nowhere to go but down. I have to know when to back off but will keep after him in a caring way and he knows it.

He says “It just keeps getting crazier” where he is so we are all concerned. I told him just take some notes but he is afraid someone may find them. He’ll keep them mentally instead. I don’t want this to affect him negatively.

Marks sister and I have different views as she is family so may be the one to tell his story but wouldn’t do it without Marks consent. The bottom line is seeing that Mark gets the help he needs.

I’ve thought about my own book and Mark would certainly be a big part of it as would be addressing mental health.
I think I might give it a shot as there are so many humorous stories of growing up around pro sports in Vancouver, making it to the NHL and the heartbreak along the way.

I’m more concerned that Mark gets his story out first. This is what needs to be told not my “Duran Duran stories!”

For now it’s hunker down for the long haul and keep positive. Pav’s a kind, gentle soul that went offside. There’s a reason players go offside during games and after. That’s what needs to be figured out. In the meantime we are worried for Marks well being as his story continues to unfold in a dramatic fashion.

Marks mom was in the hospital for surgery but is back home now resting comfortably. If anyone can do that nowadays. I sent my love to his mom then we said our goodbyes and as always ended our conversation with “I love you.”

#loveconquersall

Mark Pavelich a N.Y. Ranger and an American hero.
Andy Bathgate
Posted 2020-04-23 8:53 PM (#733368 - in reply to #730330)

Legend

https://www.startribune.com/court-filings-miracle-on-ice-player-mark...

Great great news!
Andy Bathgate
Posted 2020-05-04 7:52 AM (#733406 - in reply to #730330)

Legend

Mark Pavelich update: by Barry Beck

I spoke with Pav today. I could hear in his voice now the realisation that he’s going to be in his current Facility until the earliest July.

At his hearing the debate will be made is he a danger to anyone or himself. The judge will make their ruling considering all the facts just hope his lawyers are prepared. I’m sure they will be!

He’s got a sore pinky finger so is taking it easy on his guitar playing.
We discussed the possibility of his book that we think could help him and a lot of others suffering from mental health disorders.
He’s willing to listen but it will have to be done through the mail as the phone conversations are monitored.

We want him out where he can get the help he needs. Takes time now. That’s the tough part is doing time with your freedom gone. Makes a man think a lot.

He had a couple of good conversations with his mother which always helps. Don’t matter how bad things get,mom will always be there.

Day by day he struggles at times so he needs support like we all do.
I said to him “Hang in there everyday and make it until the end.” It will be worth it!

I told him I loved him and he said he loved me.

#loveconquersall

Mark Pavelich a NY Ranger and an American Hero.
Andy Bathgate
Posted 2020-05-24 9:48 PM (#733464 - in reply to #730330)

Legend

Mark Pavelich update:

I had a chance to talk with Mark twice this week and am very concerned with his state of mind.
With the coronavirus pushing back his hearing dates he sees no end in sight. He sounded depressed and has a lot of anxiety over trying to move forward. He feels he is a number waiting like everyone else.

I’ve had conversations with his sister Jean and we’ll see what can be done. Mark and I tried to discuss some lighthearted issues but he knew what I was trying to do.
He was happy about receiving some books from Robert Picarello especially the one called Concussion Rescue. Robert also sent me the same books. Two wrestling books, one on The Roddy Piper story and Concussion rescue. After 15 minutes there was major interference on the line so we ended the call.

Pav hasn’t sounded like this in awhile. I tried to be a calming influence but his mind was elsewhere. I am worried and he needs to talk with the doctors. This is a red flag for me.

Mark Pavelich a N.Y. Ranger and an American Hero!
Andy Bathgate
Posted 2020-06-05 10:40 AM (#733514 - in reply to #730330)

Legend

From Beck on Pav update

Mark Pavelich update:

#sexycribstudios

I talked with Mark this morning as he’s finished his evaluation. He was a little nervous which can be expected. Pav will wait another two weeks before any results.
Before I called Ron Greschner was on the phone with Mark. Gresch and Pav reminisced about their time playing together and I could tell it lifted his spirits.

I wish more players would call him but a lot like Tom Laidlaw and Ron Duguay support him as they refer to Pav during their Podcasts. Chris Kotsopolous also.

We don’t ever want Mark forgotten or any other player in his situation.

I have grown to love and admire Marks sister Jean and her tenacity because that’s what it takes to make it all happen. Tom Gorence and Clint Malarchuck have also put themselves out there. They are two rebels with big hearts. That equals love and love conquers all.

Mark talked about some possible places for the “Ranch.” One was New Mexico near the border on Mexico. Hot and cheaper land as we’re looking for 1,000 acres. Just had Mexican food 3 nights ago.

We started with a dream. Every hurdle we come across we’ll get over. If not we will die trying because we are willing to. That’s why we’ll succeed and end with a dream because we believe.

Everyone fails at some point. You need the tools to first accept failure and then no how to move on and succeed. There are two words I don’t use in my vocabulary. The first is “Can’t” and the second is “Won’t.”

Pav will get better because he knows how to succeed. He knows what it takes to win.
It’s a great way to pick your friends.

#loveconquersall

Mark Pavelich a N.Y. Ranger and an American Hero!
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [35 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software