Home Page
 OTG

Search | Statistics | User Listing Forums | Albums | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Lias Andersson Requests Trade
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [35 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Rangers -> Winter Is ComingMessage format

Mjolnir
Posted 2020-01-16 2:08 PM (#731231 - in reply to #731230)
Subject: Re: Lias Andersson Requests Trade

Legend

sureshore - 2020-01-16 2:36 PM

Mjolnir - 2020-01-16 9:24 AM

If I recall correctly, Howden suffered an injury that kept him out of the lineup over 2 months. He was never the same afterwards.

Howden missed one month (February) and ironically he was better in March (7 points) than he was in Dec (1 assist) or January (1 assist).

I stand corrected...the conversion part of my brain was out -- don't know why I translated 3-4 weeks into 2 months.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
Vua
Posted 2020-01-16 4:35 PM (#731235 - in reply to #730597)

All-Star

All I know is if your defense of Andersson is he outplayed Howden, who hasn't been good, in a couple preseason games, you need a new angle. Andersson has shown nothing. No skill, no effort, nothing. I don't want a Ranger's pick to fail but he has. And his taking his ball and going home trick just cemented what a waste of a pick he was. I would rather they hold his rights for as long as possible to keep him from getting another chance than trade him for basically nothing, but that is his value. Let him play at home forever.
Steady Eddie
Posted 2020-01-17 7:21 AM (#731313 - in reply to #730597)

MVP

Over the past two seasons playing for the Rangers and Hartford, he has earned (I use that word lightly) over $700,000. I hope he is good with money, because he will never see that kind of money again. Good riddance.

Rranger
Posted 2020-01-17 8:41 AM (#731315 - in reply to #730597)

MVP

Andersson by himself is going nowhere. Who would want him until he comes clean and tells the breathlessly waiting hockey world about his secrets of the Rangers, mishandling? Hurt his feelings? Or Ranger physical or mental abuse. Who’s going to want him until he comes clean and admits what has upset his entitled little ass. Most likely it’s centered around his wonderment he wasn’t handed a top two line job as a rookie. He’s put the Rangers in a position of the only thing coming back in a trade is another problem child. Unless it’s an overpriced player. To include him in a package with Georgiev and a Fast adds nothing and in fact decreases their value, because again who wants a guy that probably won’t even report to the AHL until he works through his feelings.
Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [35 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software