OTG Forums
 OTG

Search | Statistics Forums | Calendars | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Rykov, Crawley, Fontaine and Newell not qualified
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   OTG Forums -> First ImpressionsMessage format

Fish
Posted 2021-07-26 8:42 AM (#780455)
Subject: Rykov, Crawley, Fontaine and Newell not qualified

Publisher

No real surprise on any of these, they've all been trending down for a couple of seasons

Top of the page Bottom of the page
LaFrenger
Posted 2021-07-26 8:47 AM (#780456 - in reply to #780455)
Subject: Re: Rykov, Crawley, Fontaine and Newell not qualified

Had hopes for Crawley, but adios.
Steady Eddie
Posted 2021-07-26 8:54 AM (#780457 - in reply to #780455)
Subject: RE: Rykov, Crawley, Fontaine and Newell not qualified

I wonder who Dump blames Fontaine's failings on. Knoblaugh?
Fish
Posted 2021-07-26 9:01 AM (#780458 - in reply to #780457)

Publisher

Steady Eddie - 2021-07-26 7:54 AM

I wonder who Dump blames Fontaine's failings on. Knoblaugh?

While Fontaine was probably unlikely to make the jump, he did suffer a shoulder injury in 2019-20 that kept his season short, and then he only made it into 4 games last season.
itsmcilrathtime
Posted 2021-07-26 9:13 AM (#780459 - in reply to #780455)

I liked Fontaine. He didn't recover great from that shoulder. However, all the coaches for the Pack said he was easily the best defensive forward they had there. If you actually could read you polesmoker, you would know I love Knoblauch as a coach. I think Fontaine will find his way onto another team on a 4th line if he can get his shoulder right. However, you keep sucking off Renney, Torts, Av and Quinn. Oh that's right, they aren't here any longer. You keep bending over for DeAngelo and Buchnevich. Oh that's right. Their dumbasses are outta here as well. While you're at it. Learn how to spell Knoblauch's name correctly dope. I think he's earned that.
Vua
Posted 2021-07-26 11:43 AM (#780467 - in reply to #780459)

itsmcilrathtime - 2021-07-26 9:13 AM

I liked Fontaine. He didn't recover great from that shoulder. However, all the coaches for the Pack said he was easily the best defensive forward they had there. If you actually could read you polesmoker, you would know I love Knoblauch as a coach. I think Fontaine will find his way onto another team on a 4th line if he can get his shoulder right. However, you keep sucking off Renney, Torts, Av and Quinn. Oh that's right, they aren't here any longer. You keep bending over for DeAngelo and Buchnevich. Oh that's right. Their dumbasses are outta here as well. While you're at it. Learn how to spell Knoblauch's name correctly dope. I think he's earned that.

Literally every guy you've ever predicted good things for has never made the Rangers. The only one that made the NHL was Graves and well he's not here any longer. Let's not talk about anyone else's history when yours is the absolute worst. A 3 year old pointing randomly at names would have a better track record choosing prospects than you. And would you stop bringing up all these old coaches. The only person here that ever mentions them is YOU. You are the only person I've heard mention Renney for years. Jesus just let it go already,. Nobody cares about Torts or Renney or AV any longer, except when we all make fun of the Flyers.
LaFrenger
Posted 2021-07-26 9:36 PM (#780481 - in reply to #780455)

Fish - 2021-07-26 7:42 AM

No real surprise on any of these, they've all been trending down for a couple of seasons

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Post has learned that Rangers have qualified Chytil, Shesterkin, Hajek, Gettinger, Ronning, Huska. Did not qualify Rykov, Crawley, Fontaine, Newell.</p>— Larry Brooks (@NYP_Brooksie) <a href="https://twitter.com/NYP_Brooksie/status/1419663845480611848?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 26, 2021</a></blockquote>

With Zib, Strome or a replacement unless it’s Chytil which Drury ain’t doing, Rooney, Goodrow, and Barron all experienced centers where does Chytil fit. Trade Strome acquire another top two center and your still dealing with the same problem. He’s a tweener not quite ready for top two line status, and a fish out of water on the third and fourth lines. At least based on Drury’s mission to make the third and fourth lines a force to play against. Interesting what goes down here the next few days. I think Drury signs more than Nemeth including at least one more lower priced greasy bottom six forward. Think Jordan Martinook or Nick Ritchie..
x10003q
Posted 2021-07-27 9:31 AM (#780483 - in reply to #780481)

LaFrenger - 2021-07-27 12:36 AM

With Zib, Strome or a replacement unless it’s Chytil which Drury ain’t doing, Rooney, Goodrow, and Barron all experienced centers where does Chytil fit. Trade Strome acquire another top two center and your still dealing with the same problem. He’s a tweener not quite ready for top two line status, and a fish out of water on the third and fourth lines. At least based on Drury’s mission to make the third and fourth lines a force to play against. Interesting what goes down here the next few days. I think Drury signs more than Nemeth including at least one more lower priced greasy bottom six forward. Think Jordan Martinook or Nick Ritchie..

Since the Rangers are still in rebuild mode, the Rangers should give Chytil as much as a chance as Kakko/Laf/Krav for a top 6 wing slot. Eff the C stuff fir Chytil until they need him for injury fill in.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software