OTG Forums
 OTG

Search | Statistics Forums | Calendars | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I like this.
Moderators: Moderators

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
View previous thread :: View next thread
   OTG Forums -> Miller TimeMessage format

LaFrenger
Posted 2022-09-21 5:29 PM (#793656)
Subject: I like this.

https://www.foreverblueshirts.com/sammy-blais-and-vitali-kravtsov-to-get-first-crack-at-rangers-top-6/

Gives Blais and Kravstov good opportunities. The kid line as mentioned had a real good playoff run and often they just might be the best line this season, like they were a few times in the playoffs. I can see Kravstov meshing with Panarin although if Trocheck gets feisty he can forget about help. I think it could work out. 

Top of the page Bottom of the page
itsmcilrathtime
Posted 2022-09-22 5:04 AM (#793657 - in reply to #793656)
Subject: RE: I like this.

That's because you're a moron. Yeah, good philosophy. Piss off the number 1 overall pick in the draft for some dickhead, crybaby Russian. Just another example of why this loser organization has one cup in 80+ years. The dumb fucks have managed the cap so poorly that they don't want Lafreniere or Kakko to break out offensively sooner than later. You watch, this dumbass organization won't put Lafreniere on the first PP unit. If he gets 60+ points he's going to want Stutzle money and they know it. They can't afford to pay him because they keep giving out retard NMC's to players that would gladly sign here without him. Zibanejad's contract with a full term NMC is one of the dumbest in NHL history. He's not a franchise player. Next year Lafreniere, Chytil and Miller are RFA's. I'm shocked Kakko didn't get a huge RFA offer sheet. Only reason I can figure is that he didn't want to do that. Lafreniere, that's a different ball game. I can easily see him wanting to play for a Canadian team and being closer to home. I hope his agent has already told Drury he's not signing some lame ass contract like Kakko did. I have no doubt that the Rangers are so incompetent that they have talked about slow playing Lafreniere's and Kakko's offensive development so they can do bridge contracts. Yes, I believe that. The facts don't lie. Lafreniere played less minutes than Kevin fucking Rooney last year. Every other organization plays top 3 draft picks a ton as long as they work hard. Not the Rangers. They play those players like role players. One cup in 80 years. They are just as fucking stupid as they have always been.
Steady Eddie
Posted 2022-09-22 6:05 AM (#793658 - in reply to #793656)
Subject: Re: I like this.

I read the first few words of the putz's post, and refuse to read more. I'm sure it's his same old rant of how shitty the organization treats our talented youth and stagnates their growth. What the putz doesn't realize is, Laffy-Chytil-Kakko was one of our best lines in the playoffs. I'm with you LaFrenger, I like these lines too. 3 balanced lines. Kravtsov gets what he wants and is put into a top 6 role. I believe he is talented enough for this role. Blais adds some grit and forecheck to the #1 line.
itsmcilrathtime
Posted 2022-09-22 6:07 AM (#793659 - in reply to #793656)

I repeat dickhead. Lafreniere played less minutes last year than Kevin Fucking Rooney. Let that sit inside your pea brain. Yet, you continue to think this organization knows what it is doing. One cup in 80+ years.
itsmcilrathtime
Posted 2022-09-22 6:13 AM (#793660 - in reply to #793656)

Your kid line in the playoffs point is poorly thought out much like a child would do. Like most Rangers fans, you think of things on a very basic level. Did it ever occur to your dumbass that if Lafreniere and Kakko were given a lot more icetime and first PP time that when the playoffs took place and Panarin turned into a useless offensive schmuck in most of the games, Lafreniere and Kakko might have scored a lot more to bail Panarin's dumbass out? Lafreniere had 9 playoff points. Kakko had 5. Chytil had 9. You're talking like they dominated games offensively in the playoffs and they never did. Not once. They chipped in a little. Try looking at a player like Jack Hughes who never seems to get off the ice and where his offensive game is at compared to Lafreniere or Kakko. It's pointless trying to educate fans like you. You just continue to believe in a loser organization. Again. Lafreniere played less minutes than Kevin Fucking Rooney last year. A disgrace. Rooney who is a below average role player. McKinnon his rookie year played over 17 minutes a night and had 17 PP points. Team just won the cup. Auston Matthews played over 17 minutes his rookie year and had 21 pp points. Hischier rookie year played over 16 minutes and had 6 PP points. Jack Hughes his rookie season played almost 16 minutes a night and had 9 pp points. Lafreniere in this second season played 13.59 and had 2 pp points. Kakko in his fucking third season played 15.26 and had 2 pp points. If your brain is so dense that you can't see how incompetent an organization is that does something like that, there is no hope for you as a hockey fan.

"Kravtsov gets what he wants and is put into a top 6 role"

That above shows everything that is wrong with you as a fan and this organization. So a crybaby who bailed on the organization and had nothing to do with the playoff run last year gets what he wants. The same fans ripped Lias for doing the same thing. It's just another example of this fucking stupid Russian loving fan base we have.
LaFrenger
Posted 2022-09-22 7:05 AM (#793661 - in reply to #793658)

Steady Eddie - 2022-09-22 5:05 AM I read the first few words of the putz's post, and refuse to read more. I'm sure it's his same old rant of how shitty the organization treats our talented youth and stagnates their growth. What the putz doesn't realize is, Laffy-Chytil-Kakko was one of our best lines in the playoffs. I'm with you LaFrenger, I like these lines too. 3 balanced lines. Kravtsov gets what he wants and is put into a top 6 role. I believe he is talented enough for this role. Blais adds some grit and forecheck to the #1 line.

Well said Edward I agree. I didnt even bother reading Dum Dum's posts. We are right based on opposing his childlike babbling.

Fish
Posted 2022-09-22 8:50 AM (#793662 - in reply to #793656)

Publisher

I'm intrigued by the line combos, though I suspect the Blais one in particular probably won't work out....so that would necessitate shuffling. Keeping the kid line together I think gives them a chance to stay away from the top defensive guys, and potentially gives the Rangers three scoring lines.

I had toyed with the idea of Kravtsov on the Panarin line, he seems to be more of a net front guy and shooter who might be either a good guy to draw the defense, or to be a target for Panarin's passes...moreso than Kakko. Remains to be seen whether he can do that at the NHL level, but I think this might prove to be a good match.

We'll see if these lines even make it through camp, but interesting start anyway
LaFrenger
Posted 2022-09-22 9:03 AM (#793664 - in reply to #793662)

Fish - 2022-09-22 7:50 AM I'm intrigued by the line combos, though I suspect the Blais one in particular probably won't work out....so that would necessitate shuffling. Keeping the kid line together I think gives them a chance to stay away from the top defensive guys, and potentially gives the Rangers three scoring lines. I had toyed with the idea of Kravtsov on the Panarin line, he seems to be more of a net front guy and shooter who might be either a good guy to draw the defense, or to be a target for Panarin's passes...moreso than Kakko. Remains to be seen whether he can do that at the NHL level, but I think this might prove to be a good match. We'll see if these lines even make it through camp, but interesting start anyway

Your point training camp lines is a good one. To which dum dum should take note of. 

Fish
Posted 2022-09-22 11:55 AM (#793665 - in reply to #793656)

Publisher

Interestingly they had Hajek skating with Schneider and Jones with Welinski to start camp...
LaFrenger
Posted 2022-09-22 12:31 PM (#793666 - in reply to #793665)

Fish - 2022-09-22 10:55 AM Interestingly they had Hajek skating with Schneider and Jones with Welinski to start camp...

Its called give a guy a chance to show some chemistry with a lock like Schneider, play your way on or off the pair in exhibition games, and during practices, which are much more detailed and structured to test players in game like situations, much more so than regular season practices. It's what Gallant is  doing with Blais and Kravstov. 

Steady Eddie
Posted 2022-09-23 5:12 AM (#793667 - in reply to #793660)

itsmcilrathtime - 2022-09-22 9:13 AM

You just continue to believe in a loser organization.

Harry, why are you here?

Steady Eddie
Posted 2022-09-23 9:21 AM (#793668 - in reply to #793656)

The kid line. I want to see more of this line.

LaFrenger
Posted 2022-09-23 9:39 AM (#793669 - in reply to #793668)

Steady Eddie - 2022-09-23 8:21 AM The kid line. I want to see more of this line.

Yup terrible coaching and development.  Going to be great watching those three take it up a couple notches this season. Tough to get power play time with Zibanejad, Kreider, Panarin and Trochek who was good in Florida. But there will be some openings for them to get in on it.

x10003q
Posted 2022-09-23 11:14 AM (#793670 - in reply to #793656)

It is way too early for anger. If Blais /Krav do not figure it out they will be dropped to another line and Laf/kakko/chytl will be moved up. It is just not that hard to figure out. It is pretty clear what Blais can bring - even as bottom 6. The question is Krav.
Fish
Posted 2022-09-23 12:52 PM (#793671 - in reply to #793670)

Publisher

x10003q - 2022-09-23 12:14 PM

It is way too early for anger. If Blais /Krav do not figure it out they will be dropped to another line and Laf/kakko/chytl will be moved up. It is just not that hard to figure out. It is pretty clear what Blais can bring - even as bottom 6. The question is Krav.

Yeah, the hope will be that Blais outperforms because of his linemates, and I hope he does just that. It's going to be tough to keep him along with getting new contracts for Lafreniere and Miller in there as well...but if he figures it out, then I'd rather deal with that problem, or perhaps be able to move him for a reasonable return. On Kravtsov...I kind of expect him to get in the 15-20 goal range playing alongside those two, but it'll be up to him to make sure he figures it out quickly.

Also interested to see if they end up giving Kakko some PK time, and how he goes with that.

Camp is always the time for optimism....anything can seem possible at this point.
Fish
Posted 2022-09-26 11:56 AM (#793690 - in reply to #793656)

Publisher

Well the Blais experiment seems to have stalled for the moment....will be interesting too, to see where Kravtsov ends up. First look in the preseason will be on a line with Vesey and Chytil, so that Lafreniere can slot in next to Panarin/Trochek (Kakko back up with Zib/Kreider.

They've also switched Jones now to Schneider.

First preseason game though, so we've got probably three more games of experimentation before we'll have a better sense in the last two preseason games
itsmcilrathtime
Posted 2022-09-26 1:26 PM (#793692 - in reply to #793656)

Blais would made a big difference vs Tampa he hits like a Mack truck. Reaves is very important in the regular season but he can’t play in the playoffs he’s too slow and fighting is almost nothing. Cuylle hopefully will take his role. Blais is with signing.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [25 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2022 PD9 Software